Sunday, May 12, 2013

New Combos: Spring Attire 2

TEACHING:
Winner, winner chicken dinner :) I never really think to actually wear a T-shirt as a work shirt, but I decided to copy Whitney and give it a go....verdict: LOVE. So easy. Brown cotton shirt tucked into a gray cotton pencil skirt w/ brown peep-toe sling backs, brown woven belt & easy accessories. So easy, totally comfortable, & yet professional! Definitely will be repeating this in a similar combo.

TEACHING:
Not my favorite but while running late and it being H-O-T outside, an outfit of extreme basics got the job done.

ERRANDS:
Sometimes I wonder if dressing like a young 20s surfer is still appropriate when I'm 3-0...but then I've decided....who cares?! Rock the legs, rock the flip flops (even if Stacey & Clinton would die), rock the pattern skirt w a broken zipper and torn seam, rock the running tank. Be happy and wear what you love....

Advisory Board Mtg:
So this actually got worn with blue flats & gold earrings...and was somewhat inspired by this pin. :) Loved it--again easy peasy combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment