|Thanks Lauren for the blanks & this image!|
2. The last time I went to the beach was well technically I'm at the coast right now...and will be taking the dogs to the actual beach manana. It was seriously awesome yesterday when they could smell the salt in the air and broke into their huge doggie smiles :) In fact, if you're not my FB friend, here's a picture for you, just to make you smile too:
3. My last vacation was to here right now. I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad's counts as vacation these days, especially since this is the first time I've felt emotionally ready to really spend much time back in my old stomping grounds...and even if I'm grading while here.
4.The last place I drove was to my massage this morning and back to the house.
5. The last song I listened to was well let's check the Ipod since I just finished running: Jason Aldean's Dirt Road Anthem.
6. The last thing I watched on TV was Monday night football at a bar in downtown PDX this last week. On my own TV....I can't remember since it hasn't been turned on since June or July.
7. The last time I said "I love you" was probably last night either to my parents before bed, to my bestie when we parted ways, or to the dogs just cause they need lots of extra love right now. ;)
And it's Wine Walk Friday y'all---glad to be home where strangers head nod and wave, runs include major hills, massages are cheap, dad's loving on my crazy dogs, my best friend Deir and her lil fam are in town on pre-deployment visits, other friends abound, the beach is located, the church of my youth feeds, the trees are just turning and the nights are crisp, and life just feels simpler....it's good to be here and I hope each one of you is having a fantastic Friday as well.