Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Early Summer Outfits

Dinner out with C:

Work Evening:

Interview Outfit:

I'm in Love with This:

Second Interview Outfit:

Faux-Hipster Look:
And Mom's newest thrift store fine for me: The Tunic

Old Military Inspired Standby:

Entering the end of June, I'm realizing I'd really like some more sundresses......but so far this year's tally is:
2 thrifted skirts & a thrifted dress/tunic from Mom
faux python belt from M
two new bikinis from me
...and I suppose I could mention a new pair of running shorts & clearance Vibrams several months back..

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits! I love both of your interview outfits. You look so pulled together! I would like some new sundresses as well but lack the motivation to go to the mall. I miss being able to shop over my lunch break as I was able to in Minneapolis. That's not an option in Charlotte as they have no retail downtown. I guess it's good for my wallet though. ;)

    ReplyDelete